Safety above all
The only thing more important than our people is our ability to keep them safe. We prioritize safety over productivity; prevention of illness over accomplishment. A safe and healthy workplace is rooted in JATEC’s culture, and every employee strives toward our company goal of zero incidents.
JATEC’s dedicated full-time health and safety team ensures every employee receives the highest-level safety training in the industry. Our unwavering commitment to safety has resulted in provincial recognition, exceptional employee retention and unparalleled project quality.
Our health and safety program
As an active participant in the Alberta Partnerships for Injury Reduction Program, JATEC’s Workers Compensation Board premium rates are consistently below industry average. Our Health and Safety program includes the following:
- Safe job procedures and work practices for all work JATEC employees
- Assigned responsibilities at every level
- Continued education and training for employees
- Job-specific best practices
- Equipment operation and maintenance procedures
- Safety guidelines that provide awareness on injury and risk reduction